- Hyperpigmentation is the darkening of skin which is caused by increased melanin.
- Melanin production is increased due to tyrosinase enzyme activity in melanocytes present inepidermis layer of skin.
- 3 types of Melanogenesis: Basal Melasma, UV induced Melasma, Stress induced Melasma
KOVITE ULTRA cream is a unique blend of skin whitening and antioxidant components that provides a radiant and luminous even skin tone. This multi mechanistic combination contains Glutathione and Tetrahydrocurcumin which provides strong antioxidant action for radiant and luminous complexion.
- Reduces pigmentation spots
- Soothes the sun-burnt skin
- Smooths out the wrinkles
- Promotes collagen repair
- Boosts skin whitening