Kojivit Plus Gel is a dermatological (for skin use) product that is indicated for melasma/hyperpigmentation. It is used as a skin-lightening agent to lighten the darkened skin due to sun damage, freckles, and age spots. It also reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. It further improves skin tone and texture by preventing skin discolouration.
- Octinoxate acts as a filter and prevents damage to the skin caused due to sun rays.
- Arbutin is a skin-lightening agent that inhibits the production of melanin. It brightens and tones the skin.
- Kojic acid is a natural skin brightening agent that lightens the skin and treats sun damage, scars, and age spots. It also has antioxidant, antimicrobial and exfoliant properties.
- Glycolic acid reduces skin discolouration, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Allantoin helps hydrate the skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- Vitamin E acetate is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage due to harmful ultraviolet rays.
Directions for Use
Apply a pea-size amount of gel with clean and dry hands on the skin's affected areas. Wash your hands before and after applying.
Kojivit Plus Gel is generally safe to use and does not have any side effects. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using this gel, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Let your doctor know if you use any other skin products like depigmenting or peeling agents.
- Kojivit Plus Gel is for external use only. If it gets into your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse with cold water immediately. For further assistance, please see your doctor.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst using the gel, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Inform your doctor if you have any skin concerns like skin infections, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.