Kojivit Ultra Gel is a dermatological (for skin use) product that is indicated for melasma/hyperpigmentation. It is used as a skin-lightening agent to lighten the darkened skin due to sun damage, freckles, and age spots. It also reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. It further improves skin tone and texture by preventing skin discolouration.
- Octinoxate acts as a filter and prevents damage to the skin caused due to sun rays.
- Arbutin is a skin-lightening agent that inhibits the production of melanin. It brightens and tones the skin.
- Kojic acid is a natural skin brightening agent that lightens the skin and treats sun damage, scars, and age spots. It also has antioxidant, antimicrobial and exfoliant properties.
- Glycolic acid reduces skin discolouration, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Tetrahydrocurcumin, a component extracted from turmeric, prevents oxidative damage to the cells.
- Allantoin helps hydrate your skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- Niacinamide promotes skin elasticity and also treats skin pigmentation. It further hydrates skin and prevents environmental damage to the skin.
Directions for Use
Apply a thin layer of gel with clean and dry hands on the skin's affected areas. Gently rub the medicine into the skin. Wash your hands before and after applying on the affected areas unless the treatment is for hands.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you use any other skin products like depigmenting or peeling agents.
- This medicine is strictly for skin use only. If the medicine gets into your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse with cold water immediately. For further assistance, please see your doctor.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst using the medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Inform your doctor if you have any skin concerns like skin infections, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.